Official Uniform Provider
Flynn & O'Hara Uniforms
Store Location: 3740 Davie Road, Davie, FL 33314
Local Store Phone: 954-233-6533
Note: All uniforms must be purchased from Flynn & O'Hara no exceptions.
When should my child be in full uniform?
All students must be in the school's official uniform on the first day of school. If there is a delay with your uniform order, please provide a copy of your order form to the front office.
CAN i PURCHASE MY uniforms online INSTEAD OF THE LOCAL STORE?
- Yes, simply go online to www.flynnohara.com.
- On the website select "FL" for state and type in "Mt. Olivet Junior Academy" the click "GO".
- Select "Create Account."
- Input all the required information and click "Create Account."
- Proceed to login with your email address and password.
- Click Add a Student.
- Input required student information. Then click "save." (Repeat to add additional students)
- Click on "shop" for each student created (one by one) and select the uniform items you want to purchase.
- When complete proceed to checkout.
- Pay & take note of estimated delivery date.
Do I have to purchase everything?
Yes. Every student is required to be in full uniform at all times. Purchase the correct and complete uniform to avoid having a uniform infraction fine added to your bill.
Can my child wear all black sneakers?
Yes, students may wear black sneakers; however, they must be all black. No evidence or streaks or traces of another color will be accepted.